Sunday, September 11, 2011

My story in today's

My story in today's

my story begins, first of all I awoke from my sleep. then I breakfast, after that I open my phone it seems there is a text from her "hi, what else?" she said. and then I want to reply sms from her, but apparently I'm not have a pulse. then I opened my facebook and I see she is online, then I chatted with her, and then I told him "I'm sorry do not have a pulse" I said. then she replied "you mean" she said. then I turn off my facebook. and after 10 am, I chat with her via facebook account, and then I asked to her "hi, what are you doing?" I said, and she replied "being talked to her boyfriend" she replied. I am feeling a bit sad when she said "was chatting with my boyfriend" because I love her, then me offline from my facebook account, and then I opened my blog and then I wrote my story on my blog".
"finished"
 
Thanks to the readers of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment